We are currently offering private WOW! Hypnobirthing courses, completely tailored to your needs, for you and your birth partner. We can do this in person at your home or ours (South Hampshire, near Totton or near Romsey) or online if you prefer.
Please enquire about availability. We can offer weekdays, evenings or Saturdays.
For costs, please see below.
If you can't see what you want, please enquire. We can be flexible and adaptable.
One-day, private, tailored
WOW! Hypnobirthing course -
A 1-day WOW! Hypnobirthing course, taken privately, in person, and tailored completely to the needs of you and your birth partner, costs £250.
For that you get...
- A whole day's expert tuition from your highly qualified, experienced and adaptable practitioner in your home, her home (nr Totton or Romsey, Hampshire, UK) or online. (Usually 10am to 5-6pm.)
- 20+ (but still very much up-to-date!) years of experience and knowledge at your disposal. Benefit from our additional expertise in addition to 'just' hypnobirthing.
- Five exclusive hypnobirthing audio downloads to practise with at home with the familiar, calming voice of your practitioner rather than a stranger.
- Course notes and information sheets.
- Homework! (Hopefully nice homework!) We provide a list, with guidance, for plenty of things you can continue to practise, explore and build on after your course.
- Opportunity to openly ask any questions, focusing completely on what's important to you, without distraction.
- Ongoing email support from your practitioner if you have questions or concerns, from booking to after your baby's birth.
- Skills for life. Much of what you learn can be adapted and applied to everyday life where you'd benefit from managing stress, worry or anxiety more calmly and effectively.
If Zana or Barbara comes to your home to deliver your course, travel up to 10 miles each way from their home (nr Totton or Romsey) is included.
One-day, private, tailored
WOW! Hypnobirthing course - online
If you'd prefer to take your private 1-day course online, we will offer a 10% discount off the 'in-person' rate, bringing the course cost to £225. This discount only applies if the course is taken in 1 day, not if split across 2 or more sessions.
If you have attended a one-day WOW! Hypnobirthing course, you can choose to add on one or more additional sessions to 'top up' your skills, knowledge and confidence.
A top-up session can be useful if, for example, your birth pathway has taken an unexpected turn and you want some additional support to adapt to a new set of circumstances (eg: labour being induced, caesarean birth, a more medicalised labour than you'd planned for, etc). You might also like a top-up session if you want to broaden or deepen your knowledge or confidence with practical skills, or if you just want a general refresh.
Zana can also offer a top-up as a separate private antenatal class covering anything you like, including learning about looking after your new-born baby during the early days and weeks. For further information about this, please see Zana's sister website: Birthing with Confidence.
Top-ups can often be welcome at around 36 weeks when things can suddenly feel much more real and occasional "wobbles" arise, even if you have attended an excellent hypnobirthing course! A top-up session could help you lift your confidence levels back up and provide any additional reassurance that you might need.
2 hours: £69
3 hours: £89
4 hours: £118
(For private antenatal courses without hypnobirthing, please go to Zana's Birthing with Confidence website.)
Private course for you and a pregnant friend
If you would like to host a private course for you and a pregnant friend, each with your birth partner, we will offer a generous discount on the 1-day private course rate. Please enquire.
Book a course
We provide a personal service. Throughout the booking process we'll be in touch with you by email, so you have the chance to ask anything and feel reassured along the way. This is how it works:
- Contact one of us for a chat (email or phone) to discuss your requirements and to see if we're a good fit to work together.
- Take some time to have a think and then let's sort out a date/time to meet for your course.
- We'll email you a booking form to complete and return. Once that's done your reservation is complete.
- When we have your booking form we'll email our payment details so you can pay easily by bank transfer. When we have received payment your course is confirmed. If you need to pay in instalments, please talk to us.
- We'll email you to acknowledge receipt of full payment. We'll send you a link to your first hypnobirthing audio download - our Pregnancy Relaxation track - so you can start feeling more positive and confident straight away. We also send you pre-course questionnaires to complete and return a few days before we meet. This is to help us tailor the course more closely to your needs and wishes.
- You curl up, get comfy and listen to your Pregnancy Relaxation download as often as you like while you're waiting for the day of your course to arrive! Meanwhile, we'll be working away behind the scenes to put together a relaxing, calming, confidence-building and of course useful, hypnobirthing course, just for you.
- If any questions or concerns arise before we meet, just pop us an email or a text.
We suggest that you take time to read our terms and conditions which are included on the booking form.